Friday, November 28, 2008

-

Yesterday was Rizal's birthday. Me, afiqah, radiah and imran went to Yew Tew to surprise him at his void deck.
So, we were waiting under his block then suddenly we saw the lift coming down from level 3 which was where he lived. So we rushed and hide behind the lift landing(most stupidest thing). And suddenly he was gone. He walked so fast we almost ran after him. Hahaha. But he was surprised anyway...i think.

We went to bukit batok to bowl. I'm not only aiming to becme world class pool player but also world class bowler. I'm a very talented person. But i came in second last...
OH, and today there were magical sticks. Made my day.

Today, I went out with jane to play pool. Anddd... of course you know who won. I mean come on right. I have skills. Hahaha. I just started losing when i had to pair up with some no-skilled-guy. Hahaha. He was skilled but not as skilled as me. Hahaha.
I do praise myself too much.

I'm still sick. My nose stuffs are soo green. I think some got to my throat. Its disgusting but i cant help it.

I'm going to go shopping tomorrow. So i hope i buy many beautiful thingies.

I didnt know i had so many fans. My life must be very interesting, so many people want to read about it. I know i know, im fabulous. HAHAHA. What the fuck.

No comments: