Friday, November 21, 2008

A new beggining?

I was so bored i decided to make a blog. I dont know what other lame shit i'll make. No offence to whoever who has a blog. Hahaha.
I was thinking: Wouldnt it be cool to display my life for the world to read? Why not ah eh.
Actually my life aint that interesting. It'll be like watching a korean drama. You watch the first few episodes and you thought it might be interesting, then you keep watching. Only to be disappointed with the ending.
Fake ah actually. My life interesting like shit. You wish you were me.

Anyway, I went shisha-ing with afiqah and a few other people. If i had pictures i would have posted them but no, I dont have pictures. Had fun. I dont sound like i did but i did. Hahaha, Got home VERY fast. Literally. Hahaha.

Till next time my non-existing readers.

No comments: