Sunday, November 23, 2008

Exciting day, just as i promised

Yes, it was an exciting day. I woke up at 9, which is one of the rare things i did. My usual wake-up time is like 12? If i'm feeling all happy or whatever it'll be 11.50am. 10 minutes make a big difference.
Anyway, I met up with blah blah blah(hahahaha) to have breakfast. But we had it around 11.30am. So, i don't think its counted as breakfast. Early lunch maybe? Is there such thing?
After that, met up with afiqah and headed for town(an exciting place, which made my day very exciting) to meet eun jin.
I love burger king. I love mushroom swiss. I'm craving for it right now. Actually, i'm craving for a certain stick. This stick is magical. You suck the bud and when you breathe out, smoke appears. I'm telling you, its magical. It hurts your throat sometimes but really...magical.
Played pool for like i-dont-know-how-many-hours. I won most of the games of course. Haha, mostly luck actually. It could be because i'm skilled, but i'd be boasting then.

Ohhhh, i met an old friend too. We played pool with him too. We're actually training to become world class pool players. So, we need alot of practice.
Actually, there's nothing else more interesting to do. The only thing more interesting to do would be the magical sticks. EEEEE, i need magical sticks. When i start working i'm going to buy cartons. No one can stop me, not even the goverment.
Then we headed home. Okay... Maybe it wasn't that interesting. But definitely more interesting than yours.

Till, the next episode of..........my life. Look forward.

No comments: