Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Perseverence

Sunday, i had my class outing but i'm not in the mood to talk about that.
On the other hand, yesterday was my first day of work. It was so damn tiring, minutes seemed like hours. And, i didn't realise how irritating customers could be and how impatient they are.
I mean come on. Obviously, they're not the only customer right. So shit, BE PATIENT.
My mentor is okay. The only friend i have actually. So not only i dont really have friends there, i'm the youngest. So everyone look at me like i'm some meat to eat or something. The funny thing is, i'm taller than most of them.
And there's this philipino pregnant lady who's so irritating, i can't stand her. She's pregnant right, she should just shut up before someone like me pushes her down and make sure she has a miscarriage. Godddddd.

After 4 hours, i thought of quiting. Then i thought of the tonnes of money i would have. I thought of the cartons of magical sticks.
Oh, there are rules in my job that i have to freaking memorise. I didnt know walking around the shop folding clothes required thinking. Really. I hate my job already.
Although, there is this one guy from men's sectin who's so handsome. But so old. But so hot. I dont get to look at him though. Men's section are upstairs so no cuci-ing my mata.

Afiqah's working today and i need to do magic with magical sticks.
And my calls divert to a past.

I love Julian Casablancas. Although he's 30.

No comments: