Sunday, December 07, 2008

I am a working lady

Tomorrow is Hari Raya Haji. So, i get to cuci my mata. My hot cousins are coming. It sounds a little sick but still. They're hot.

I've been working very hard nowadays. Zara is so demanding. Althought some customers are funny.
So, i was working right. Folding clothes, carrying clothes back to their places. Not to mention, i was wearing the uniform which is a black t shirt and a black pants. So there was this lady who came up to me and asked(while i was folding clothes), "do you work here?" What theee. No, i dont. I just happen to wear the zara uniform and i just happen to be folding clothes.
Working at zara also requires you to pick up calls. So i pick up a call and it was a lady asking about her reservation. Then i asked her who reserved her clothes. Then she says she doesnt remember. So i told her to describe the person for me. Then she says she doesnt really remember and all she knows it was a girl. Wow, very helpful. If there were 2 maybe 3 girls working there, it would be fine. But there are tonnes of girls.

Anyway, i met up with afiqah yesterday. All we ever talk about is work. We are like 2 grown ups talking about how shitty how jobs are. I feel 30.

My blog is so pictureless. When i get my own laptop, the pictures will appear. For now, this blog remains pictureless.

Selamat hari raya everyone! Maaf zahir dan batin!
Padahal hari raya haji.

No comments: