Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Work is life and life is work.

Depressing how my life revolves around work. All i ever talk about or think about is work.
So since my family has left me alone in Singapore and went to KL to have fun WITHOUT ME, I decided to have fun too. So comes the next depressing part of my life. My friends work too. And i realise what little friends i have. So last tuesday, i got a call from an old old friend and decide to ask ______ to come accompany me. It seemed like a good idea until the day came.
It wasn't totally a bad idea cause i actually enjoyed myself. And i took MC the next day. Since my body didnt want to lie, i really fell sick that night.
So the second night, i spent it alone. With most of the lights on.
Not to mention how foodless my home is. I dont even have eggs.

I actually dont really have time for a blog. I mean i am a working person.
Anyway, sunday/monday was great. Hahaha =D only dear little afiqah knows. Speaking of afiqah, this saturday we both have the days off which is great. So a little outing will be planned.

Magical sticks have been running out fast these days. It can barely last a week. Which is very money depriving. Especially since i havent got my pay. 5 January would be the next best day of my life. The actual best day...is a secret.

I am hungry and am in need of more sleep. Most of all in need of magical sticks. Yes, need them.

No comments: