Saturday, December 05, 2009

disbelief

I just read some mat's blog and it disgusted the shit out of me.
So, my blog is dying, so is my tagboard. It died quite some time ago. I dnt know why i'm so lazy to even reply tags. Maybe i should remove it. The tagboard has lost its purpose. Its pretty much wasting space right now.

My little sister is back from japan. I dnt usually miss my siblings cause i rather not have them at home cause they're a real nuisance but i actually miss my sister. Sleeping alone in a room can be quite scary.
I worked for 10 hrs yesterday. I've been complaining alot about it but it really really was tiring and i'm going to promise myself to never do anything like that ever again. 10 hrs is wayyyy to long. Not to mention it was effing busy yesterday. There were a group of 21 people who came into the shop.
I was the host for that day so whoever came in i was supposed to show them to their seat. So when i asked them table for how many people and they said 21, i repeated "huh? 21" like a few times.

So anyway, i got pictures to post up at facebook and here too since its starting to become pictureless.
I went to botanics on thursday. And watched couples retreat which was soooo very funnyyyyy. Everyone should watch, everyone who is 16. Hahaha, although i regret watching ninja assasin cause it was so violent.
Toodle doo!

No comments: