Saturday, November 28, 2009

Exhausteddddd

So the weekends are here again. I got my pay again this week which makes me superr happy cause i just finished my last pay.
I haven't been spending much time at home and in my bed. I think i should cut down on the going out. Today shall be the last time. Hahahaha, maybe not. But maybe not as often as what i've been doing.
So on wednesday, I spend the night at someone else's house and on thursday i caught new moon which we all have been faked, its already out in cinemas although they said it's coming out on 3 dec. And last night i wasn't at home again and spent the night somewhere else other than my house. So its been 3 days since i actually spent an entire day at home which i don't really want to cause my mother, i believe, might be going through menopause and has become very moody and naggy. I came home a few hours ago and got an earful.
I'm actually much too tired to be doing anything.
So byeee.

No comments: