Friday, November 20, 2009

Oh weekend, thank goodness,

So i was trying to recall if i had pictures to post up and i do. But i'm too tired. Maybe tomorrow, or later.
Today, have been pretty productive, although i woke up late for work. I was supposed to be there at 10.30 but i reached there at 10.45? 15 mins, it wont kill anyone. I worked for more than 8 hours, i swept the floor of my house, i cleaned up my very messy desk and i'm going to fold the clothes in my very messy dresser. You see, they used to be folded, until i went to town and work and messed it up.
By the way, i love 99.5fm(lush). They play my kind of songs and the advertisments are super short unlike 98.7 and other crappy radio stations.
I'm very hungry. The last time i ate was at 2 plus? Its 9 plus now and im very very hungry.
Okay bye.

No comments: