Monday, November 16, 2009

it would be, then.

Since i have some free time to spend, i shall update my blog.
So the other day i hanged out with acap, wandi and oyan at this pretty place. I don't know this people very well except for acap, but i really did have fun. I guess was wrong to think that i can't have a good time with people i dont know. Anyway, got home at arnd 4. The next morning i woke up and my mother refused to talk to me. -___- They're really forgetting how old i am. They want me back by 10 or 11 when they know i'll never abide. If they tell me 12, its more reasonable but 10? Really, all i can do is suck cock.

I need to take a ciggy break.

I dyed my hair again. But there's no difference, so we'll just take it as i didnt do anything to my hair.
I GOT MY PAY, YAY. I want to go shopping.

I havent seen superman for like a week. But i'm working tomorrow which meansssss, i get to see him. Yay.

Whatever you know, do whatever you want, i don't really care. Hahaha, its very sudden but i just feel like saying this right now.

No comments: