Thursday, November 05, 2009

Oh myy.

So work hasnt been as torturous as it was especially on tuesdays and thursdays. Since i've met superman. Hahaha.

So i was working just now, my manager was outside sitting just relaxing since it was her break. It was around 6 plus. But it was dark already since it was superr cloudy and superrrr rainy today. Anyway, one of my colleagues went out to talk to my manager. Here's what she said.
Colleague: Fiza!(my manager's name) Sini nak masok da maghrib!
Me: Ko kenape konek sgnt?
Colleague: Eh engkau, anak aku kat luar time maghrib nanti hantu tetek datang mcm mane siak.
Me: Hahaha, sial la ko yenny.
Colleague: Ko ah, CCB btol.

-__________-. A few days ago, she dance around the sofa singing, i'm too sexy for my love.
And a few days back she made the stupidest joke.
So theres this coffee we call it CCB for short.
Manager: Blah blah blah, eh my coffee, CCB.
My colleague takes the coffee and put it on the tray.
Colleague: Eh2 si die ni, maki org jer.
HAHAHA, i laughed so hard, and continued till i finished work.

Enough with my work, i have some pictures to upload. Oh and i went out with my dear dear classmates whom i miss so much, although shannon wasnt there, but i got to meet the rest. =DD












































No comments: