Tuesday, December 22, 2009

complications

I'm fucking irritated right now with the pop ups ive been getting. Apparently my brother used my laptop, played some kiddy games, downloaded some shit and now i believe my computer is infected with spyware.
My workplace actually organized a christmas party which is tomorrow and i'm supposed to buy a present for a guy. I dont fucking have the time and money BUTTTT i'm getting my pay tomorrow! Yay! It fucking better be 300 cause i'm very upset with the last pay. Very very upset i tell you.
Something haunts me, i think about now and then. When i do, it disturbs me like hell and i feel like doing things i shouldn't even be thinking about. Interesting right, wanna know what i'm talking about right. Hahaha, sorry, not telling anyone.
Oh, and i've applied for DAE so hopefully i'll get accepted and go back to school. This has become my resolution for the coming new year. Followed by quit smoking, 4.0 GPA. Sounds familiar right. Its the exact same resolutions as last year, due to the circumstances. I hope i dont screw up this year. Everyone else is going to be year 2 and i'm year 1 all over again. I'm not sad right now, but when i actually go up to year 2 and everyone else is year 3 and finishing school, i'll feel it then.
Tomorrow is my off day. Every off day i have i make it a point to do my nails although i'll have to remove it when work starts but i like to see my nails all pretty once in a while.
I've been real tired lately. I want to spend a whole day sleeping. One of these off days i shall do that and be rejuvenated.
My mother is tempting me to be fat with her very nice smelling i-dnt-actually-know-what-she's-cooking food.
Bye~

No comments: