Thursday, January 07, 2010

reminiscence

I never realize my computer held so much memories for me. Hahaha, since getting back my lappy, i feel alive again....not.
I havent been updating my blog due to commitments to work and among other things but i am here now on my off day keeping my online life aliveeee.
I've got alot to write about actually.
Like the other time i went to ubin to cycle which i totally regret cause of how exhausted i was when i got home. Plus i had a ton of mosquito bites which remained itchy till the next day when i had work. I was serving customers, scratching my legs, taking orders all the the same time. Very unglam i tell you.
I have too many photos to upload and shall upload it later slowly since ive got the whole afternoon.
I miss afiqah and the girls. Its been such a long time since ive last met them.
It has been pretty hectic lately. Adult fare really is burning a hole in my pocket. I miss those times when i had to top up 5 bucks and it could last me a week.
Its 2010 and it just hit me that im turning 18 this year. So old, so fast.
Okay i shall go bath and play my dear lappy for a bit and i'll upload the photosssss.

No comments: