Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hip Hip

I just read afiqah's blog and it depressed the shit out of me. Hahahaha.

A lot happened during the past week. Actually a lot happened last weekend. Which was the birthday chalet. Tiring i tell you. I didnt sleep till 6+ in the morning and woke up at 8. When i got home i had a massive headache, so i slept for 3 hours and went out again to watch Its complicated.
Whichhhhhh, was a great movie. Its so witty and funny.
My taste in movies are becoming similar to a 40 year old woman.
I watched legion last night. You don't know how scared i was. And it wasn't even that scary.
But watching that show got me thinking about the end of days. How i haven't done anything to better myself. And how i have only done things to make my place in hell permanent.
And what scares me the most, there are some things ive done that i don't feel regret for.
I'm uploading the chalet pictures into acap's facebook. Cause my facebook is wayyyyy too dangerous. Hahahaha.

Corinne bailey rae released a new album which i fell in love with. Especially this song called i'll do it all again. Take some time listen, will ya?

No comments: