Monday, December 21, 2009

Ecstatic

I dnt have time to update my blog nowadays.
This week i'm going all out. I'm gonna work like crazy and make sure my pay wont be like the last pay i had which was just 200. Which by the way, isn't enough seeing how i spend. Especially now that smoke more than usual. A box can usually last 4-5 days. Now it lasts for 3 days. And it can barely survive.
During breaks i dnt really eat cause there isnt enough time so i smoke. So my meals are replaced by packs and packs of ciggies. I really do have to cut down.
I watching letterman interview jude law and i'm so turned on.
I'm kinda really tired right now. So i'm just gonna go sleep maybe.
Someone is supposed to call me but hasnt. Reckon he's fallen asleep.
Anyway, night nights. Keeping this shit aliveeeeeeee.

No comments: