Saturday, December 12, 2009

Afraid

So, i havent been spending much time on the computer. I'm either working or going out. Its been pretty hectic lately but all is well.
I have a habit of updating every saturday, so fans, saturday shall be the day you look forward to. Unless i'm going out on saturday which would highly be unlikely cause everyone else is busy with either school or work or some other shit. And every week i make it a point to take my saturday off.
I cant bare to work on a saturday even though i wont have anything to do.

So i went cycling yesterday. I didnt perspire as much as i thought i would. It was soooo windy and it was such a nice weather except the person on the front seat of my couple bike was a very dangerous rider.
But i had fun anyway, like i always do. :)

I shall post up pictures today because i have nothing else to do.
















No comments: