Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Oh regrets, go away.

So,i've been thinking alot. And i regretting alot of things right now... Like not studying. I'm in a different class now taking the same modules and i feel like crying.
I dont know.. I think i need to sleep, like get this off my mind. I'm getting so stressed i want to die.
My fucking phone is still not fucking working. Okay not my phone, fucking starhub. I can receive calls and messages but i cant call nor text. So if i dont reply you now you know the answer. Or maybe i just dnt want to reply you.
Fake, i'm not mean. And i dont do that shit unless like the person is superrrrr lame and superrrrr irritating i wont reply the person like at all.
I have pictures but im way to lazy to post them up.
Yeah, i'm going to sleep it off. I'm really upset with myself right now. I really really really want to die. Like really. I want to jump in front of an approaching train, i want to jump off the highest building, i want to shoot myself. I pretty much want to die.
If someone wanted to do me a favour, I have them all listed here. Push me in front of a train, i dnt care anymore.
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

No comments: