Monday, October 12, 2009

As of late

Someone told me, my blog needs pictures. So im going to post up dued pictures, even though im superrrr tired from working.
And oh, hot hot guys are working at my place. Makes my working experience more exciting and mouth watering. Not as in the food.
So these are pictures from last monday, or wednesday, im not sure. And marcus birthday.
Fuck, im really tired.
So i've been thinking. Since im going to quit school, i should get a better job. Like 1K per month kind of better job. Maybe i'll go back to zara.
I went to work with colourful nails and they've been chipping off. Which might end up in the food i serve. But i don't think acetone can kill. I'm kinda sleepy, and still contemplating whether i want to upload photos, but i am. I should.
































No comments: