Monday, October 19, 2009

Dash across me

Since i'm a real good friend and since i really dont want my friend to be dressing inappropriately, i'm updating my blog. I dont really have anything to update about but, for the sake of my dear-want-to-be-naked-friend, i will come out with shit.

So i went to school today to get my withdrawal finalised and stuff. But i have to meet with the director and stuff bring my parents give a damn good reason why i want to quit. I dont fucking understand. Its not like they have the power to go against my will, so why dont they just fucking sign the paper and get it over with. And it'll be stupid if they think they can change my mind. I mean if i didnt actually want this i wouldn't have done it right. Goddddddd. Why can't quitting school be easy like in the old days. You just tell the office you're quitting sign the papers get your parents to sign the papers and done. Since when did the process of quitting school required an interview. Its not a fucking job.

I really seem determined to quit school but really its pretty heartbreaking. Walking through the corridors and passing my old classes, i actually miss waking up early.
But that feeling last for a while. When it comes to the morning itself, quitting school seems like a real good idea.

I really miss my classmates. I miss shannon, i miss yunwei, i miss juany, i miss nasuha. I actually miss the crazy boys in my class.
But fuck i rather die than stay in this course for the next 2 years.
My blog is in need of pictures. I should go out and bring my camera one of these days.

No comments: