Thursday, October 08, 2009

Honestly

To be really honest right now, I still feel like shit. And going out today did help... Like a bit.
And my clothes are disappearing, I would wear them and put it in the dirty laundry basket and they'll neverrrrrrr come back. Like seriously, i'll never find them. Like this blue skirt i have, i dnt know where it is and ive been looking for it for like a few months now.
PLUS, i lost my other TCC uniform, so now i only have one which is kinda disgusting cause there like chocalate marks on it cause i'm kinda clumsy and also my shirt's kinda thirsty and drinks will always somehow end up on my uniform.
I poured iced mocha on some guy's jeans the other day, he wasnt very happy.
My sister's being fucking irritating like webcaming and making so much noise. FUCK LAH, making me more fucking depressed.
I dont know... I'm feel so fucked up right now. I'm sorry that i do but i do. And dont think im not trying to make myself feel better. I really am trying my best.
I actually watched comedies yesterday, jokes just arent jokes anymore.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, fucking irritating sisterrrrrr, I fucking want to kill her.

No comments: