Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Assumptions

So i just came back from my class chalet. I'm super exhausted, i dont really want to do anything right now. I'm supposed to be sleeping but i feel very deprived of my laptop.
The very first night we did night cycling like from aloha loyang to changi village which is sort of a 50/50 horrible experience and kinda fun. Cycling uphill is not fun. I perspired like a dog and water was available only in drains. When we got to changi village some of the boys went around to find some "girls" which oddly excited them.
Anyway, when we got back i bathed and slept straight away and woke up early to play live counterstrike in the childrens playroom. We like took balls and used them as bullets and shot at each other. Once again i perspired like a pig, played in the water, barbequed, gambled and now i'm back home.
This whole thing is too tiring for me. I'm going to become more of a home person. So perhaps i wouldnt be going out so much.
My handphone silver thingy came off. I think i need a new phoneee.

No comments: