Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gang Virgins

So andreyana came back for hari raya for a few days. So we took time off from our busy busy life to reunite the girls. Hahaha.
We ate at lido talked about things that only we know and caught up with each other.
Afiqah bought new vans shoes and bit it. HAHA. She like bite the shoe and tore it into pieces. But no, theres like a saying that you have to bite your shoe before it bites you. I never try it before but i'll buy new shoes just for that.
Anyway, it was fun, although all we did was sit and talked but i like hanging out. I prefer hanging out than doing anything else. You dont need money but maybe ciggarrettes and food and drinks but it doesnt cost as much as watching a movie or doing some other shit.
I have to admit though i like gossiping. I mean who doesnt right, its the most fun thing you can do. Hahaha. But lets try not to do it so much.
Afiqah tried on an orange toga dress, bite her shoe and paste post-its all over her body and her face. Today i must say, has been the most fun day i had i a long time.
I have picturesss and dont feel lazy to post it. I think i'm cutting down on the piggy attitude.






















No comments: