Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Freedom

Yay, tomorrow is my last paper. I'm so excited about it, i dont bother even studying. I'll most likely be repeating 2 modules which are microbio and chemical process principles. I dont mind really, i asked for it so..
Anyway, last saturday i watched final destination which is the worst movie everrr. The second would be coming soon. The movie coming soon, not as in the movie is coming soon.
Yesterday i had my maths paper which was effing difficult. I dont know what they think of us, do we look like geniuses. I mean the questions that were asked gave little information and it was impossible to solve.
I missed teachers' day after that. The paper ended at 3. By the time i got there i think the school closed already. So i broke fast with afiqah syarini and khairil instead. Which was fun. We just sat at starbucks and talked cock, which should be my pasttime since i'm so good at it.
I just watched The Dark Knight. It is an amazing movie and everyone should watch it. Heath Ledger was amazing.
Okay, im just gonna post up some old pictures.

















No comments: