Friday, September 25, 2009

0.917???

Ive gotten back my results and I'm prolly 2nd last in class. My GPA is horrible, not to mention i have to repeat like 3 modules. 1 crap module and 2 other pretty important pretty boring modules. I'm starting to hate my life and i want to die. Maybe I should change my course. I've been seriously thinking about it. I mean whats the point if i dont love what i'm doing. And i'm thinking of taking an arts course when i get to uni.
Ive also been thinking about MI. Maybe it would be a better place for me seeing that i have no discipline at all to study on my own.

So working at TCC isnt all that tiring. Its really simple actually except for maybe carrying the heavy plates. I swear the plates weigh more than 5KG. I thought plates are supposed to be light. So working feels like working out, carrying weights. By the end of this month i'll prolly have huge muscles maybe even bigger than arnold swagfbecfdjd. His surname kinda difficult to spell.

I'm off to memorize my menu. Yay! .....-________-

No comments: