Saturday, May 09, 2009

Mood swings

I'm having that time of month and feeling a little pissy right now. All i want to do is sleep since i got home so effing late last night, but my sister who obviously pentingkan her friends, rather chase her VERY tired sister out of her room, out her her very comfy bed, out of her very good dream that she was having, so that her friends and her can study in her room than let her VERY tired sister sleep. So now i'm sitting down on the not so comfy day bed, updating my blog cause i havent updated it in so long.

I've been so busy with school and studying. I have projects on microbiology that i haven't done. Chemical process projects too i have not done. I'm not happy with myself right now. I really want to do well in school, but i'm not putting in any effort. I should, i shall. Starting from when i finish updating my blog.

I'm feeling ass depressed about my lack of sleep. I'm going to punch my sister later.





No comments: