Sunday, May 10, 2009

The cadillac

Maybe i'd be cutting down on all this overnighting. My mother has found out and i am afraid. So now, i'm forced to tone it down.

So on saturday, went out with afiqah and raziff and just sat somewhere and talked. Then went to his house to eat his mom's delicious food. Left at around 9 after we got tired of entertaining his very hyper little sister and brother.

Sunday as been boring. For mother's day, my mother cooked sweet and sour and steamed fish with i dont know what, which tastes great. But its kinda sad that she still does all this things. I mean i dont know how to cook sweet and sour. If i knew maybe i would. Maybe only.

I'm off to catch up with my school work. I'm still not used to having homework and doing revision and stuff. It still feels like the holidays to me. I guess it's because i dont hvae a uniform? Possible.

No comments: