Monday, May 17, 2010

Life in the unfab lane.

So i havent had much time to update my blog. My blog is pretty much dead. I dnt even think anyone still comes here... So... I dont really know why its still here.
Anyway, I really just wanted to let things out.
I'm having my period, so i'm a little cranky, a little too sensitive and maybe a little too touchy. But i'm really cranky, and i just want to let it out on someone. But i'm really controlling myself and its really exhausting constantly feeling this way. Seriously.
Plus being in design course isn't really a walk in the park. I'm having projects every week. Its tiresome and my back hurts.
Sometimes, he doesn't understand ya knw. Like he just doesnt understand. Its hard to explain. I just feel like shit. It might be my period. But still.

No comments: